Disaster Management by CRAPO »
• Individualized attention to the
recent riot victims in four localities.
• On-site /home counseling/psychotherapy to the riot victim family to improve
• Confidence building among sensitive localities through the means of
interaction with local authorities, police, civil societies, business houses,
political personalities, religious peoples and local influenced individuals.
• Peace making in-between Hindu and Muslim neighborhoods through the means of
open peace-tea-party, street-drama, free health camp, essay writing and other
faith based involvement activities.
• Human right awareness campaign through the means of Mass-Rally on against of
incidents of human-right violation, debate, library, workshop etc.
• Help the victims to load FIR in police stations and helps them further in
getting governmental compensations regarding life/property losses in the riot
• Around sixty dropout students school fees paid towards the poor students,
whose parents were not in the position to pay school tuition fees due to the
riot in January,2003.
• 45 young children sent to Hyderabad & Mumbai for better education in
collaboration with Salamah (a Hyderabad base d voluntary organization).
• Four women SHG (self-help-group) formed at two field offices.
• Organized many workshops, health camps, peace meetings and human right related
awareness programs non-formally.
• Formation of youth groups
Walking tsunami devastated coastal localities
in southern India
• Celebration religious festivals with
different religious groups
• Conducted awareness campaign jointly with other agencies for m\woman and youth
• Street play on Peace and human rights
• Peace Kite Flying ceremony observes with children
• Social essay writing for adolescent and youth groups in particular and others
Rational for long-term Intervention
Identify the root and find proper solution for the impact of causes other then
ethnic problems in the connection of job and in business relations
Open one career counseling-cum-training centre for youths and create awareness
on eligibility for specific job and how to avail other benefits easily.
Assistance to families of single woman headed, widows and orphans, old aged,
disabled, severely survivors in order to minimize the risks of abuse,
discrimination and practices of social-evil and child labor.
Intervention in-group activities improve skills and breaking employment monopoly.
To organize seminar on social justice, security, human rights, economical
upliftment to raise legal demand in the connection of further job lose.
Address the link between individual, social and employment authorities.
Exploring real-life support groups and network with that is available throughout